1. Select Plugins and Add New in the menu
2. Search for WP cookies Banner and click on Install Now.
3. Click on Activate Plugin
4. Create a page for the terms and conditions
Go in the Pages section and create a page Terms and Conditions.
Once you click on Publish it looks like this:
5. In the menu, select Settings > WP Cookie Banner
6. Select the page Terms and Conditions you have created previously in the drop down list.
7. Change any other options based on your preferences and click on Save all cookie banner settings
8. Now you can see at the botton of your website a temporary banner pointing to your Terms and Conditions page.